Monday, June 8, 2009

BRISBANE EXPO SHARES




Well I am home and had a fantastic time. Let me say, that doing classes with your fav. scrapbookers has got to be the most envigorating experience. I actually took five classes in Brisbane, only getting to shop Sunday afternoon, however I was really more interested in doing classes to learn different techniques and get different takes on work. I really only did one lo and that was with Ngaire Bartlem. Ngaire is fab...a laugh a minute and a great crafter. I also did four "off the pages". I made a memo board with Teneale Williams, a mini canvas hanging with Jill GG (the most inspirational woman I know!!), a mini clear album with Melissa Kennedy, also a great tutor and host, and a tag album with Cassandra Glass. I am going to gradually download photos of these projects as blogger has a heart attack if you do too many at once. So first up I have the lo from Ngaire's class, and the memo board from Teneale's.

1 comment:

Deb said...

luv luv luv Ngaire's LO. Off to check out the others.