Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally - some creativity


I started doing Grandma's 90th photos last night, and was getting frustrated as I was really tired, so this morning, up early, finished the lawn and decided to do a lo from the Tarisota May class. This class is by Ngaire Bartlem, and while I have followed it mostly I have added a bit extra bling just because of the nature of the photos. I admire anyone who is creative with hair, especially when it comes to dancing. Dana was lucky to have Miss Courtney do her hair for her tap exam a couple of weeks ago and we both thought the style so great that it deserved to be photographed and put to paper for future reference. So this is my take on Ngaire's wonderful class.....

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wowsers....look at that hair...didn't Missy Courtney do a fantastic job - not a thing out of place and very trendy looking too.

Anonymous said...

Rhonda you have some amazing layouts here, just gorgeous, love the hair.

Carole xx