Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scrapbooking Premiere June


Wow, what a criteria this month. 12 elements required however I managed to get them all in. I love this photo of the kids with their Great Grandmother when she turned 90 last month. I was lucky enough to have a Great Grandmother when I was growing up and the knowledge they impart is never forgotten. There is no generation gap between these guys and I think the belong to a mutual admiration society as well. I am pretty satisfied with the lo although normally I would not add this much to one lo. (I suppose it is good for the creative soul) Hope you are having a great weekend. Ours, as usual, is busy, with dancing workshop and a 3 way meet today at athletics. All going well to date!!!!!!Sigh, is it time for bed yet....me thinks not!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO Rhonda. Luv what you've done. Great photo too.