Monday, June 8, 2009

and finally




the last two shares from Brisbane. The tag album from Cassandra Glass was quite a lot to fit into the 2 hour class. I finished but a lot did not. At home I would have probably been neater however the finished product was worth it. The tags need journally and photos added however that will happen soon when I decide what the album will be for.


The final share is of the mini canvas hanging from Jill GG. I love this antiquey grungy look and distressing the paper is always a good way of relieving tension. (I actually bought a cropadile at the expo after using it in this class. It pierces holes in anything including metal as well as setting eyelets in the most quietest manner I know.)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wowsers....you did some great classes. I'm not a huge fan of otp but I so luv that tag album and the hanging canvas is fantastic. Glad to hear you had a good w/end.