Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wow a day of scrapping.....


Just completed the August 123 challenge so thought I would upload it now as I will be pretty busy during the week. We had to include, metal, blurred or out of focus photo and at lease 5 staples. I found these photos on Kendall's computer. I must have taken them himself and they were just what I needed. Just goes to show you should not delete the fuzzy photos!!! LOL.

I had to do some coaxing to borrow the lego pieces and promise to give them back at the end of the month. (Maybe I will have to buy my own lego....not!!)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Teehee...I might need to raid Kendall's computer too....my blurry ones are all deleted - my New Year's resolution - not to keep any photos that were no good. I'll have to look harder at some older pics if I'm to do this challenge or deliberatly take a blurry one. Your LO looks great - definitely a scrappable subject.