Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scrapbooking Premiere _ August Challenge


Over at Scrapbooking Premiere, their August challenge is up and it is a vintage lo. (Vintage being open to interpretation.) I decided to go with vintage elements as the photo is of my Mum and her parents on her wedding day. I wanted happy colours which are really not "vintage" however by using vintage laces, the obligatory 3 birds on the wall, pearls and buttons I have created a vintage feel lo but still happy and bright, as wedding days should be.

I will have to raid Mum's sewing draw for more lace etc off cuts as I have been doing quite a few shabby and vintage los recently and the supplies are running low. Anyhoo, hope you like it......

3 comments:

Deb said...

It does look a very happy LO with that vintage feel. I luv those laces and trims....yummo.

Kristy said...

Hey Rhonda have read ur comments but been flat with the house etc. A perv is on the cards for sure but not just yet. love ur challenge too!!!! Kristy

Deb said...

Re ST...use my link on my puzzle sketches LO , then scroll 9 blue titles down to Aug 09 mthly challenges. That lists things for Aug. Good to see u there - finally. lol