Thursday, September 25, 2008

Townsville Bound



Thought I better get in a blog comment before the weekend. We are heading off to Townsville to the Athletics Championships tomorrow and I won't be near a computer, or craft table for that matter, for a few days. I managed to finish the final teacher present a couple of days ago. It is a little trinket box which we will fill with chocs or such. I found some carpise lace in my stash and have used this to line the inside of the box. The kids came up with the design so I just followed their lead; after all it is their present to the teacher. Alittle spray of flowers is stuck in the lid just to add interest when you open the box.


Talk to you all next week....have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda I hope you have a lovely time in Townsville, and the teacher is going to love the Trinket box.

Carole xx