Saturday, September 13, 2008

Avery Special Day



8 years ago today, I was lying in the delivery room at the Mater Hospital, holding a beautiful baby girl and watching as the doctors attended to her brother who required oxygen to help him breath. Our beautiful twins were born (although a little early.) My son just wanted to be born and he has been on the go ever since. How those years have flown......I don't feel older just a lot wiser and more worldly.

They are the inspiration for my scrapping.....along with my family history....and now they also scrap along side me. Whilst we are always busy...dancing, athletics, school etc we always seem to be able to have a chat and they never are afraid about telling us things...even if it is bad!!
Friday Frenzy last night, only achieved 3 los but 3 is better than none. Busy weekend, costume call and birthday celebrations today, concert tomorrow. Have a great one!!!

No comments: