Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home to Hectic


Well, we made it home safely from Townsville. Now the fun begins. Mackay eisteddfod starts on Monday 6/10. We have our solos on this day and groups at the end of the week and the following week. School holidays are the ideal time for practice, practice practice!!!. Had a morning and afternoon session yesterday. Our own private practice and group today, lots tomorrow and Thursday...but we have Friday off. Back into it on Saturday.

I am lucky to have such wonderful Mums in our kids class who help me out with transport when I have to work. These ladies are like my angels and nothing in words can ever express how much I appreciate their help. I have included a photo from the weekend with Kendall in full flight in one of his races. Hope your week has started out well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda great to see you are home safe and sound.

for the layouts I used embroidery cotton or sometimes I use Scrappers Floss by Karen Foster, both are brilliant for stitching.

I hope you have a lovely weekend Rhonda take care.

Carole xx