Sunday, May 3, 2009

123 Challenge


A fellow scrapbooker introduced me to the 123 challenge Totally Addicted....I took it last month and was a little in awe of the instructions, however this month they are quite easy to incorporate into a lo. This is my take. We were not to stick the ribbon straight down, but be creative and also to have journal spots, so I incorporated the two and used the ribbon to make rosettes around the journal spots. It is a good way to use ribbon on "boy pages" without being feminine. (I dare not do any girly stuff on Kendall's pages...lol)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow! I love how you have incorporated your ribbon and journalling spots. Great idea. I got into this challenge as well and finished it off. The mojo seems to have returned - just needed a challenge or two to give it a boot. I'm close to finishing a couple more so I'm happy it's not on a lllloooonnnnggg holiday. lol