Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First school day ends


Well it's all quiet on the home front. We have survived the first day back at school. The twins are in separate classes this year. Kendall is in a straight Year 4 class while Dana is in a combined Year 4/7 class. I know this sounds strange but there were not enough year 7s and 4s to form two classes of each. Hopefully it will be OK. They seem to Ok with their teachers although Kendall got homework and Dana didn't! Try explaining that one to 8 year olds!!!!! Anyway we will continue on for the week. Back at work today, no surprises still the same old place kept running by my very capable and dependable staff (God I love them!). Hopefully some more los to share on the weekend. Spent Aust. Day making cards from scraps. Managed about a dozen so hopefully these will keep me going for a couple of months.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hey Rhonda

My Jack started Prep this week OMG but he loves it no tears even I did not cry so amazed that I did not, Hey I am moving to mum and dads until my new house is built out at Campwin Beach!!! Glad to see you and the fam had a great holiday, The family and I headed down to yeppoon for the long wkend and we too went to the Campions Brock Expereince, I died and went to heaven, just love my Holdens and the King of the Mountain Brocky. I took pics too so I can admire them all the time.