Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big Day Out


and no not the one you all are thinking of; I'm far too old for that sort. We had a lot to do in town today and before we left I managed to get washing done. So after purchasing dance gear, scrapbooking supplies, extra stuff for school and visiting Target's sale, we landed at the inlaws so I could do her BAS. We made it home a little after 4.00 and then started all over again. The kids love crumbed cutlets so with their helped we crumbed the cutlets, made fudge brownie and folded the washing. {Thank God for the dryer otherwise the washing would still be hanging in the rain. I decided after dinner that I would try and do a lo. The photo of Kendall was taken in the Cathedral Cave at the Capricornia caves two weeks ago. It is such a great photo and I wanted something simple to show it off. I have used Pink Paislee base paper and a Fancy Pants Transparency. I simply inked the title and the stars and swirls onto the bas page. I don't think it needs anymore. I love it and I hope you like it too.......

No comments: