Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a day

Well here it is 7.10p.m. and I have achieved so much today. Vacuumed the pool and did the chemicals, did the washing and folding, took kids to dance practise, put patches on a jacket for finale for dance concert, had a music practice for concert Friday Week, went to town and did more Xmas shopping, cooked corn beef for tea, wrapped teacher presents and some xmas presents, made more xmas gift bags for little presents and now me thinks I need a drink. Was going to scrap tonight but don't know if I will make it. Hope you all had a wonderful day, I will probably collapse tomorrow although I will have to work at po Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Gee Rhonda, I was going to scrap tonight but I am sooo tired from hearing about your day I need to put my own feet up! lol!