Monday, November 10, 2008

Something different


I decided to try something a little different from my normal lo. Kris from Ruby St Design has some really great heritage supplies. In this lo I used net as a photo mat and then framed it with the lace flowers and diamente string. The paper is a replica of a cash book with the page no on the top, so I used this as a year indicator crossing out the 74 and replacing it with 08. The 21st is stickers on the back of wooden typewriter keys. (I like some dimension on the page.) I have wanted to do something with this particular photo for awhile, and someone suggested that the twins looked like they were rehearsing for their 21st birthday. The light bulb went on and here is the lo. Sometimes it pays to travel outside the comfort zone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda love the use of the black it looks so lovely on the layout, and those xmas items from Tarisota are fabulous.

Carole xx

Angela said...

I love that black netting Rhnda...it looks great!