Friday, November 14, 2008

Another week flies


Here it is Friday evening and yet another week has flown. I don't seem to be getting a lot of scrapping done. The kids dance concert is soon and they are busy with dance practises after school. By the time we get homework done and dancing it leaves little time for much else. I suppose I can't complain, I have made Xmas cards and gift bags and also kept the kids albums as up to date as I can. We have our annual general meeting for athletics on Sunday, and I am hoping to have lunch with the family as it is our 17th wedding anniversary. Wade says he would have got less for murder, typical male, but in this day and age I am proud that our marriage can weather the storms that are sent to try us all. These are some of the cards I have made. Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: