Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kraft it Up Challenge











Always wanting to use more photos on your page? Kraft it up's challenge is to use 4 to 6 photos on a layout. Having just attended a very special friend's wedding, I used this challenge to scrap some of my photos.

I decided to use a heart as the first base, and forgive me Christie, but I cut you in half, to allow the heart to open and reveal some passport size photos of the parents and the bridesmaids in side. I love the ruffle ribbon and it hides the edge of the heart well. Used a lot of ink and a couple of stamps to embellish the inside of the lay out. Had fun doing this one, thanks for the challenge http://www.kraftitup.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Deb said...

oooooo I luv that ruffled ribbon. Great idea to do the open heart. Luv your frame around the top pic too.