Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kraft it Up March Challenge.


Kraft it up's challenge criteria for March was quite simple; kraft product and mixed alphas.


The photo of Kendall was taken at Movie World, so I decided to go a bit silly and base my lo on Batman. Na na na na na na na na .....BATMAN!!! I cut out a rectangle and put the photo in behind on the graph section of the KRAFT Graph star and then using Microsoft clip art of a bat used a transparency over the top. I traced the outline of the bat underneath and coloured it in as a shadow under to transparency. Then it was into my letter and found whatever I had to make up the words. Rather than leave the star by itself, I mounted in on Bazill C/s and used the Words from Batman's fights on the border. A little bit of silliness for Kendall's album!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wowsers! I'm luv'in your "takes" on the KIU challenges. This one is just fab and you've certainly used the mixed alphas. Luv it.

Rhonda Bates said...

Thanks Deb, I'm trying to scrap outside the box...sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!!