Monday, December 14, 2009

Scrapbooking Premiere Challenge December


This sketch was such a simple one, I thought I do have time to do just one more lo before Christmas, and I must say I did relax whilst I did it. Not much of the relaxing thing happening for me for the next two weeks. I will probably run and adrenalin as sleep won't be an option, however the two photos I have used on the lo called for a simple background. The two girls took no encouragement to pose back stage at this year's concert. I think the older they get the more they like the interaction with each other both off and on stage. I only used bazzill c/s and alphas plus a paint dabber. So quick, easy and simply. Enjoy your lead up to Christmas everyone...

1 comment:

Deb said...

Those "dabber dots" look great and make a super background. Looks like the girls had fun.