Monday, December 28, 2009

A day to scrap....






With today being a public holiday and all the chores done after Xmas celebrations, I took the opportunity to scrap. This layout is for Scrapbooking Premiere's December challenge. They threw in the colour blue on a lo for a Xmas tradition. We also had to use the colour red, felt and stamping on the title and photo plus some hand stitching.


The second lo came from a kit from Tarisota. (Why it is at the top of by post I do not know, but I imagine there is a glitch in the system!!) I only used their design as a guide as I just wanted a very simple lo to show the ladies group after the concert in November. I do not usually put a lot of journalling on my los but decided to put a little story on this one just to remember how we actually got to be in the end of year concert and how much effort each one of the ladies put into this. Most of us also had children dancing so it was really interesting having to dress kids and ourselves, but like the real troopers they are they all came up trumps. I am proud to be associated with each and every one of them.








1 comment:

Deb said...

I spent the day in my scrap room too.....cleaning it. OMG! What a job. Not completely done yet, but my scrap corner is, just waiting for my mojo to return from holidays. Luv the LO's you did today. Luv how you've done the title on the Chrissy one. Looks great and I always enjoy those "Rocky" pics. I neeeeedddddd to scrap. aaahhhhh.