Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Competition - Scrapbooking Premiere


I did not really know if I was going to take up this months challenge as the criteria seemed a little bit out there however I came up with lo using the 5 elements required:



  1. Theme/Title - Water

  2. Technique - Stamping with bubble wrap or use bubble wrap (I did both)

  3. Product - use some form of mesh on the page

  4. Colour - must have orange on the page

  5. Misc - Use at least 5 different alphas in your title!

I will have trouble with my sail boarders when I put this in the album as they are standing up with the aid of the mesh and some 3D mounting tape, however I will work that out later.

1 comment:

Deb said...

You've done a great job with this one, meeting the criteria. Luv the bubblewrap stamping/use. Looks great. I need to scrap...... aaahhhhhhhhh.