Thursday, November 5, 2009

Missing mojo....


I think I need to do a wanted poster for my mojo. I did this lo Tuesday, however had no enthusiasm, no mojo, no nothing. I think it is probably the time of year and I should just forget about scrapping until everything settles, however that will be January, and I don't think I can wait that long.....I love the photos of the girls and their tap costume was brilliant. At least Dana has the moment recorded even if it is not as elaborate as her mother would like!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm sure Miss Dana will be happy with it....I always found the dancing pics a bit like school pics - needed to be done but not the photos to get the mojo flowing but this looks great. As for the mojo - well you can put mine missing on your poster as well if you like. lol