Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 123 Challenge


July's 123 challenge had 3 requirements. An altered photo whether manual or digitally, polka dots and paint on stamps.


My take used a manual alteration of the photo which included sanding as well as popping the subject out of the photo using 3d dots. The letters and the border were "painted" with stamps in yellow school bus colour. The polka dots are probably larger than normal polka dots but they did need to accomodate the letters, lol!! This is a different type of style for me as I usually do not touch my photos once they are printed.


Hope you like it!!! Off to athletics, hope the wind is not blowing a gale!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wowsers...quick off the mark with this one...I'm still pondering the photo altering part (just need the photo to do what I want to do) so hopefully I will get onto it this weekend. Luv what you've done with your pic - great idea.