Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gratification

You know I love my kids immensely. but yesterday, all the grooming, training, what ever you like to call it paid off. We were soooo busy at work and both Jan and I tonguing for a cuppa but no time to make it. Kendall went out the back and within 5 minutes was bringing us each a cup of coffee and a biscuit. He even used a saucer under each cup. I know they are only 8 but I so appreciated this little act of kindness. Both he and Dana then washed up the cups etc when we were finished. Thanks kids...Now the second gratification of the day occurred when Wade's 42''
Plasma arrived by TNT. "A pig in mud" could not be happier. So after our promotion of the Athletics club at one of the shopping centres this morning we are off to find a new cabinet etc for it. A happy family exists this weekend. LOL

No comments: