Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kraft it Up August Challenge...







is a colour challenge using black, green and yellow. This is a great combination for reptiles but a little daunting when you want to use wedding photos. However undeterred we soldiered on. i love film strips to use more photos on a page and this was really appropriate for Christie and Robert's nuptial photographs. It is a long time since I used mulberry paper too, but he presto some yellow was in my stock. I love anything Kaiser so the flowers and the wood vines were appropriate in this lo. Kraft c/s is so great to use as a base as it does not interfere with the overall lo's tone, just adds to it, no matter what colour etc.

1 comment:

Deb said...

The film strips look fab....a great way to add more photos. Luv that yellow mulberry paper. I have none in my stash and the amount of times I could have used some on LO's is unbelieveable. Great LO.