Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mini Book for Kendall







Finally I have some shots of the mini book I did for Kendall of his second visit to Brock Experience in Yeppoon. He went down with Wade and my Dad and this time they started up the cars and Kendall got to rev one. I think one of the phrases I used in the book was "Boy Heaven". Wade said he could not wipe the smile off the little guy's face. I did not over embellish, Kendall chose clip art from the net and we used it as embellishments. It really is about the visit and for him to remember later on..

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is such a great little keepsake for Kendall. I'm sure he loves it. I know what you mean about the mojo going on holidays. It happens. That's why I love the ST site so much - there is always some sort of challenge happening to get the mojo flowing. Most of my scrapping these days is thru challenge blogs. It will return and maybe the Easter break is all that you need.