Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Challenge


Scrapbooking Premiere's March challenge has been posted and this is my lo for it. There were 15 required elements in this lo and all a little different from each other so finding a suitable photo became the greater challenge. Kendall took this photo on our back deck. The butterflies are quite prolific here at the moment and he was able to get quite close and use the zoom on the camera as well. (I think I may have a photographer in the making) All in all the lo did not turn out to badly considering I would not put some of the elements together in a "Rhonda" lo.

It is always good to move from your comfort zone every now and then. Busy weekend ahead and hopefully no rain....

1 comment:

Deb said...

I luv your base c/stock. Suits your photo (taken by your up and coming photographer) and the theme of the LO really well. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I hope to get into a bit more tomorrow while the mojo is still around. lol.