Friday, August 22, 2008

Survival - Another Week



OK...I move a motion...Mothers are the greatest endurance people on earth.

We have survived another week which started badly with a bad chest infection but ended delightfully with the kids being in the 2008 Book Week Parade. I've included photos...thanks to Nanna, as I was taking the video for the Library. (The library is next door to my post office and I often get conned into doing strange things). I estimate there would have been over 500 kids not to mention several 100 Mums, Dads, Grandparents and others. The parade grows in strength each year and everyone really has a great time. Talk to you all soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Haha love the costumes Rhonda, good to sell some of us can be creative.

Here is my blog addie if u want to check it out http://bkcookie.blogspot.com/

Sandras shop is live now the link is on my blog

kristy

Walkerston Neighbourhood Centre Group said...

Turn the poor Dana around!
If you want to see more terrific photos of the parade, check out
walkerston.blogspot.com
246 of them there!
Thanks for your video which has been enjoyed by hundreds!
Her 'next door' :-)